If you love heavy metal enough to at least consider reading this encyclopedia cover to cover, be sure to look at its bibliography, which will lead you to more sources to dive further into the subject.
EBooks that are new to our collection show up in our eBooks on EBSCOhost database before they make it to our catalog, so it's always worth the extra step of looking there when doing research. Among other new titles in the collection:
- Born to Use Mics: Reading Nas's 'Illmatic' by Michael Eric Dyson and Sohail Daulatzai
- No More Nice Girls: Countercultural Essays by Ellen Willis
- Writing The Broadway Musical by Aaron Frankel
- The Beatles and McLuhan: Understanding the Electric Age by Thomas MacFarlane
- Sounding Like a No-no?: Queer Sounds and Eccentric Acts in the Post-soul Era by Francesca T. Royster